Co-Innovation Agility

Co-Innovation Agility - An excerpt from The Digital Innovation Imperative webinar

Co-Innovation Agility

Innovation through ecosystems means tapping into that innovation and using it to move quickly.

Only 15 percent of firms are digitally mature, according to Forrester Research. The other 85 percent accomplish this sophistication by working in a new way that's risen partnering and agility to the fore. Working across functional boundaries, a new model at scale is emerging called co-innovation agility. And the way firms pull it together? Through orchestrating the resources of their ecosystem.